Dear Valued Patients and Customers,
As the global COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, we want to take a moment and send our best
wishes and positive thoughts to everyone in our community.
We want to let you know that, as always, we are committed to ensuring the safety and
accessibility of our products. We adhere to STRICT OSHA guidelines at our facility and
we have adopted recent measures put forth by the CDC, WHO, and OSHA to protect our
employees, processes, customers, and community. As always, we strive to maintain the
highest standards in safety and compliance.
In order to help promote safety, we are sharing some of our best practices below:
- All employees are required to strictly abide by California’s Shelter in Place Order.
- All employees have been trained on the CDC’s Social Distancing guidelines including
keeping at least 6 feet and preferably 10 feet from all non-family members. Work
stations have been adapted to ensure appropriate distancing.
- All employees have been asked to stay home and self-quarantine if they are feeling
ANY symptoms of illness.
- High contact surfaces, including door handles and equipment, are frequently
sanitized in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines.
- Employees are required to wash their hands frequently with soap and hot water for
at least 20 seconds. Employees are also provided with a 60% alcohol hand
sanitizing solution for any situations when frequent hand washing is not possible.
- Employees have been told to avoid touching their face, in particular their eyes, nose,
or mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Employees have been instructed to cough into a tissue or their elbow and immediately
wash hands afterwards.
- As always, employees are required to wear clean and sanitized personal
protective equipment (PPE) including gloves, masks, and protective eyewear. We
are also providing our drivers with gloves and other appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Please stay safe and enjoy pure experiences!